B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering)
Admission of Fresh Entrants:
Admission of candidates to Bachelor Degree course of the University shall be made through the entrance test being conducted by the Professional Examination Board, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh (VYAPAM, Bhopal).
Candidates selected by ICAR entry test shall be admitted over and above the prescribed seats from time to time. Admission to NRI shall be done subject to their for fulfilment of prescribed minimum admission requirement and other condition laid down by the Govt. of M.P. Department of Agriculture and V.V. from time to time.
The admission in the course shall consist of the following steps:
- Payment of fees as prescribed by the V.V.
- Registration of courses.
- Clearance of medical test.
- No registration in absentia shall be permitted.
- The candidate selected or nominated for admission to a degree programme of the V.V. shall become enrolled students of V.V. only on completion of all the formalities prescribed by V.V. from time to time.
- An identity card bearing ID number shall be issued to each enrolled student, which should be carried by him/her at all times and be shown whenever required.
- The ID card should be renewed every year. In case of loss, a duplicate ID card will issued by the respective Dean of the College on payment of INR 50 only after verification of identity of the student.
Medium of Instruction:
The medium of instruction in all College of Agriculture will be English but the teacher may explain the subject matter to the students in Hindi also.