1. Solor Roof Top Projects : The Department is
involved for implementation of Grid connected solar Roof Top Projects & Net
metering Projects at JNKVV Jabalpur & Out Side Campus.
2. Establishment of LAN: LAN has been got established with the
help of NIC in all the colleges of JNKVV in 2000 and is in operational. Establishment
of Local Area Network in all the Colleges of JNKVV with the help of NIC.
3. ARIS CELL: The ARIS Cell H.Q. established in the instrumentation
centre. The staff of the Instrumentation Centre is looking Agriculture Research
Information System (ARIS) activities of the Vishwa Vidyalaya.
4. National Knowledge Network (NKN) has been implemented in 2010
in JNKVV Jabalpur with 1 gbps connectivity. Switch and Centralize Unit of NKN for
providing Internet Connectivity round the clock to all the units of the Jabalpur
campus are being maintained by this Centre. Instrumentation Centre helped scientists
and students in making use of the Internet browsing and e-mail facilities through
National Knowledge Network.
5. Member of Various committees as Director Instrumentation from
Deptt of Agriculture, Government of M.P., M.P. State Agriculture Marketing Board,
Laghu Udyog Nigam etc.
6. Member of Central Purchase Committee, Works Committee and various
other committees at VV & College level.
7. Helping Department of Agriculture, Govt of M.P. for specifications
as per their requirement. Helped to various department regarding instruments and
computer related problems.
8. Delivered Radio talks on various topics
- Instrumentation centre demonstrated Agri-electronic equipments, softwares and other
developed systems to the farmers, visitors, students and scientists. Instruments
developed in the centre are extensively being used for research, and practical purposes.
Students of UG, PG and PhD are using these instruments for Practical work.
- Actively participated in the kisan melas organized by JNKVV, Weed Science &
Research Institute and State Government.
- Participated in the various meetings through Video Conferencing at NIC, State Centre,
- The staff of this centre has attended various training programmes, national and
international seminars and presented papers.
- Director Instrumentation was one of the member of state level team nominated by
State Govt, Department of Agriculture, to study AGRINET - Farm Crop Management System
(FCMS) software developed by Tamilnadu Govt. Visited during 14.9.2015 to 20.9.2015
and submitted report to Govt of M.P. for necessary action.
- Centre helped V.V. for conducting on line recruitment test for the post of Field
- Centre helped V.V. for conducting online pre entrance examination for post graduate
and Ph.D. Program.