NISAGENET Project (National Information System on Agricultural Education
Network in India)
- This is being maintained at central server of IASRI, New Delhi and accessible at
to provide country/state/university/college level reporting on agricultural education
in India. & university data is being uploaded and maintained by this centre.
- Collection and compilation of data from various colleges/departments in six schedules
containing academic information, infrastructural facilities, budget information,
manpower information, faculty profile, R & D activities.
- Regular data entry/updating to NISAGENET central server is being uploaded.
- Independent UserId and Password have been provided to the College Coordinators.
All India Survey On Higher Education:
All India survey on Higher Education being conducted by the MHRD, GoI, to prepare
reliable and comprehensive database. A portal has been developed by NIC (http://aishe.gov.in)
on which all the survey related information is available.
Instrumentation Centre is uploading data in Data Capture Format (DCFI) in the following
respect Basic information, Details of the institutions attached with the university,
Details faculty/department wise courses offered, Staff information- Teaching staff,
Staff information- Non teaching staff, Number of students enrolled in the university,
Examination results, Financial information, Infrastructure related data, Scholarships,
loans and ac Creditsation.
For better utilization of the instrumentation resources, training programmes are being organized.
Some of the popular topics of such programmes are :
- Satellite Based Distance Learning Programme through Indian Institute of Remote Sensing
- Computers and its application in agriculture
- Introduction to Computers, Windows, MS-Office and Internet
- Soil testing Instrumentation
- Field usable Portable Systems.
- Microprocessor based special devices and sensors
- Data analysis Using SAS
- Instrumental Methods of Analysis Routine upkeep and maintenance of Instrumentation
Systems used in Agriculture etc.
- Advanced Training in Instrumentation for soil testing officers.
- Twelth IIRS Outreach internet based distant learning programme on “Microwave (SAR)
Remote Sensing for Natural Resources” has been organized from 3.2.2014 to 31.3.2014.
Strengthening Statistical Computing for NARS
One week training has been organized at JNKVV Jabalpur in collaboration with Directorate of Water Management Bhubneshwar & IASRI New Delhi. Statistical Analysis Software has been installed in all the Colleges and Departments of JNKVV. This is being renewed annually.
Instrumentation Centre is actively involved in the development
of Integrated University Management System of the University and its implementation.