Sponsored Research Project:-
- All India Co-ordinate Research Project on Farm Implement & Machinery, (ICAR) (Started at April 1980 )
- I.E.R.D. (State plan) scheme (started April 1978)
- Management of Improved Machinery for crop production (Revaluing fund scheme on manufacturing of Farm Implement and Machinery)
- Rastriya Krishi Vikas Yojana scheme – Development of Farm Equipment and Machinery Testing, Training, and demonstration. (started at June - 2012)
- Development of new drainage tillage and sowing method combination for stabilizing soybean yield (Cultivation and Machinery). Technical cooperation by Japan International Agency _ JICA and M.P. Govt. Bhopal) (started April - 2012)
Department is well equipped with following laboratories:-
- Engineering workshop.
- Farm Machinery testing laboratory.
- Farm Power laboratories.
- Soil Dynamics and tillage traction laboratory.
- Ergonomic laboratory.
- To develop a train human resource for different activities related with agricultural Engineering.
A. Design and development of farm machines:-
- Jawahar rotavator cum seed drill
- Jawahar tractor drawn puddler
- Jawahar tractor drawn till plant machine
- Jawahar self propelled garlic planter
- Jawahar weeder
- Jawahar manual transplanter
B. Transfer of farm machinery technologies:-
- T.D. inclined plate planter
- T.D. Zero till drill
- Laser leveler
- T.D. aero blast sprayer
- T.D. roto till drill
- Self propelled power weeder and tractor dram
- Self propelled vertical conveyer refe
- Multi crop thresher